Bespoke loft conversions in Worcester Park
We specialise in high-quality custom Loft Conversions across Worcester Park and around South London. We have built numerous bespoke loft conversions in Worcester Park which are fully tailored to the client's personal requirements and preferences. Our Loft Conversions in Worcester Park allow families to add habitable space to their homes without the need to move home.
Worcester Park Loft Conversions
We offer a range of Loft Conversion types in Worcester Park , which include, dormer, mansard, hip to gable, L-shaped and velux loft conversions. Our team of builders will transform your house, giving you more living space and thereby increasing the value of your property.
Our latest Loft Conversions in Worcester Park
Browse through our latest loft conversions and extensions in Worcester Park to get an idea of what our specialist Loft Conversion team can build for you.
Our step by step process for Loft Conversion in Worcester Park
We try to keep the Loft Conversion process as simple as possible from conception to completion, always keeping you informed and involved in every step. Our process includes an initial survey and design followed by architectural drawings and structural calculations. Thereafter, we will quote based on the drawings. Once happy with our quote, our architects apply for planning permission and commence your building work and finally the completion of your new loft conversion. Our team is ready to discuss any aspect of the project in more detail at all times.
Whether your family is growing, renting out a room in your property, or simply want a new study or office, a loft conversion is an ideal solution to maximise space in your house. This is a cost-effective alternative to moving and will increase the value of your property when you decide to sell in the future. No matter the project size, we will build you a loft that reflects your style and meets your lifestyle’s needs.
You must consider loft conversion as an option if you are thinking about expanding your property and raising its real estate value along with it. You won't believe the space you are wasting and the way you can make the most of it. Without purchasing any more additional property, you can have an extra bedroom or even an office space you always dreamed of.
Loft Conversion will help you utilize the unused space you are planning to use. What sort of loft conversion you want will greatly impact your plans to increase the value of your property and realise what potential your house has. A conversion to a loft is a perfect way to redesign your home, add value, increase your space and improve your lifestyle. You do not need to move if you're looking for more. Invest your time and money in the conversion of a loft and enjoy the benefits of this newly discovered space at home.
You can build a cutting-edge office space, including a main room and a bathroom, or even a playroom for the kids. Whatever the reason, you should be clear about the basic prerequisites of your new space and make your arrangements accordingly.
There are several reasons why you and your home might really benefit from a loft conversion, so if you're thinking about converting your loft or attic space, here are some of the advantages of loft conversion -
Depending on the structure and the designs you are looking for, a few properties can include arranging consents and permits, but all that you need will be taken care of by Loft conversion London expert staff.
1. Dormer Loft Conversion - The most popular form of conversion is a dormer conversion, since it is ideal for so many different types of property. For those who want to build additional room in the building, it is the best choice. On top of an already existing sloping roof, the dormer loft is vertically designed and will need planning permission. It will also require pretty simple construction work.
2. Hip to Gable Loft Conversion - Hip To Gable loft conversions adds a large amount of headroom to a loft, as well as usable floor space. This kind of conversion includes stripping the roof down to the top of the hip ends, incorporating the flank wall into a gable, and raising the ridge to reach the gable. This form of conversion requires some of the front roof to be rebuilt.
3. Mansard Loft Conversion - For almost all styles of properties, mansard loft conversions are appropriate; detached, semi-detached and terraced. Mansard loft conversions are suitable for properties in bungalows and chalet form. Conversions to the Mansard loft require more construction work than other loft conversion styles.
4. Velux Loft Conversion - Velux Loft Conversion converts your loft without altering any of its original form. Good for higher roofs where it's not an issue with head height. A Velux loft conversion works best if there is plenty of headroom available, or where it can prove difficult to receive planning permission. Planning authorisation is not a prerequisite in most situations, but we will still advise on the basis of a site survey.
5. L Shaped Loft Conversion - The L-shaped dormer loft conversion is also very common and is often regarded as the best way to optimise space by extending a mid-terrace period house. You can easily add 2 bedrooms and a bathroom by going for an L-shaped conversion.
Loft Conversion London works like a specialist and does not charge more than what you have signed in the agreement. Depending on the type of work that you want to do in your home, the specialists will show you the design and take care of the construction project permits. Want to hear the best part? No more interruptions in your routine life.
Loft conversion London assure you a great experience and are willing to go an extra mile for you if required.
• Plumbing and Heating - Loft conversion Worcester Park would advise you to have a focal warming or even plan to get a bathroom on the off chance in place you want to get plumbing work done.
• Height Restrictions - One thing that many non-professional companies get off-base is the measure of room their loft conversion will make after it's finished. When you put in the foundation and the new dividers and protection, you can possibly diminish that space at any rate a third. This is why you should always hire expert architects.
• Extra Windows - You may have a small solitary window on the rooftop, which would give your loft conversion even more light. It involves putting in a different window and making space for it.
• Access - Getting to and from your loft conversion, as a rule, includes building another flight of stairs with an entryway.
• Insulation - You need to consider protection and the structure which would further ensure current guidelines.
The fact that a loft conversion requires a considerable measure of effort, time and expense is not at all questionable.
Here are few ideas to transform your attic through our loft conversion work -
1. You can convert it into a sweet attic bedroom, which could serve as a guest bedroom or even a bedroom for your child.
2. The Loft Conversion specialists have experience of recreating an attic-like vintage room which could serve as an excellent study or gathering room for your next tea-party.
3. You can give your attic a modern yet rustic look giving you the feel of a ballroom. All you have to do is speak to your Loft conversion London specialist to work their magic with your needs.
4. You can create a walk-in closet bedroom or use the attic for storage.
5. In case you are looking for an office with extra sunlight or bookshelves, you can consult your designer to design the attic renovation plan and give enough space to it.
A loft conversion is not only fit to compensate you with contemporary highlights of the present moment. Even if you ever want to ever sell your property, it can also significantly increase your property value. A loft conversion is believed to add 20 percent to your property estimate. In addition, a loft conversion helps you to efficiently upgrade the space and also creates a hidden fortune that will draw potential future purchases.
A loft conversion is trending today because of the brilliant changes it can bring to your home.
Adding value to the quality of your home doesn’t need to put a dent in your pocket. Of course, there are different types of home improvement you can do to increase its value. However, if you forget to include some parts of your home in your improvement project, then all will be in vain. You should never forget your loft if you want a beautiful and cozy home.
Homeowners mostly neglect the loft in a house. They see a loft as a storage room and nothing more. They fail to see how converting a loft can change their home into something livelier and comfortable. Loft conversion offers a wide array of benefits for your family. This special room can turn into a productive space for you. You can make it into an office, a game room, a family room, a study room, or even another bedroom. Depending on what floats your boat, the possibilities of amazing loft conversion is limitless.
We recommend you try converting your loft into a functional haven inside your home. Our expert team will guide you from planning to execution to polishing your new loft. We have professionals who have experience in refurbishing all types of loft since the 90s. Moreover, we can work together to merge your ideas with our design as we highly value your thoughts during the planning process. Don’t worry, and we’ll assign a dedicated site engineer for you.
As a homeowner, we know you want to see all the details and possibly be hands-on with each step of a loft conversion. We assure you that we’ll keep all of your ideas in mind so we can work in harmony. Well, if you’re not the type who’s keen on details, you don’t have to worry. We’ll help you achieve your goal to the best of our abilities. As our important client, you can trust us with everything, and we’ll be responsible for all aspects of your loft conversion. Your loft is a special room, and so we assure you that you’ll never regret hiring our team.
Our team is familiar with the struggles and challenges of doing a loft conversion project. There are things you might not be familiar with in this big task. That’s why we’re here to ease the burden. We guarantee that the progress of your loft conversion in Worcester Park will be a stress-free journey.
What makes our clients refer our company to the folks of Worcester Park is that we’re highly considerate of your schedule. We’ll plot our working hours with you. As long as we’ll be able to finish on time, then there is no reason for us to compromise. We’ll bring all the work supplies and materials on the day. In addition, we can give you a timeline of our work so we’ll guide you.
We will assign one site engineer to you. He will specifically work on your loft conversion in Worcester Park and make sure everything is done smoothly. If you don’t have time to supervise the project, you can leave it to our professional. We’ll let you on a secret: even our construction workers are all experts on a loft conversion. Each one is trained and has years of experience with converting your loft into an extra living space. You’ll be able to see the difference should you decide to hire us.
You’re missing out if you haven’t converted your loft. If you live in Worcester Park, you know that aesthetics and beauty of a home are important. Worcester Park is known for its wonderful history ad admirable houses. It’s like the place to see a traditional England home. Many people flock to this side of the UK and want to see bright houses. If you also want to increase your property value, it’s time to have a loft conversion in Worcester Park.
It’s no secret how looking for a greener pasture can be done in Worcester Park. Your place is famous for its rapid career opportunities and growth. How to make your loft into a passive income? Simple, turn it into an extra bedroom and put an ad that you’re looking for a dormer or a roommate. Of course, you need to be cautious about who you’ll accept as the occupant of your loft.
Nevertheless, you can turn it into the room which you prefer if it isn’t a bedroom. Some of our clients turn it into office space because they love to work, seeing the stars at night. Meanwhile, some turned it into a family room where they bond and spend quality time. A loft is flexible to any conversion as long as you hire the right experts.
One good reason you need a loft conversion is that it makes you de-clutter and organize your things. Let’s be honest here, and you have a lot of things on your loft that you will never use in the future. There is a lot of one-time used stuff in there that you can donate so other people can use it too. There is also stuff in your loft storage room that you need to get rid of in the trash. Loft conversion in Worcester Park is a way to make your family clean up.
A loft conversion helps you keep your home organized too. We don’t mean that you’ll need to let go of everything on your loft, AKA your storage room. However, you’ll be able to see what needs to get rid of and what can be retained, like your holiday decors.
There are a lot of loft conversion companies out there. They all have different establishing years, but we highly recommend you should go for a company that’s built in the 90s (like us!) because it’s the millennial era. We know how to mix traditional and modern styles as we have established our company in the middle ground of the past and present.
We also boast that our clients always recommend us to their neighbors and colleagues who need a loft conversion specialist. This is because we handle everything in a professional and timely manner. No one can beat how we do it on the loft conversion industry in Worcester Park.
What’s more, is that we love to collaborate ideas with our clients. There is nothing wrong with experts listening to their clients when it comes to design. We know each of us has our own set of preferences and taste, that’s why we want our clients to participate in the design and planning actively. After that, you can leave everything to us without any worries.
If you want to see whether your loft can turn into an amazing and functional room, you can call us and book an appointment right now.
The most common loft conversions are done on these types of houses across London. These houses mostly have high ceilings and large rooms and a conversion works best when the design retains the natural character of the building.
If you live in an end of terraced or semi-detached house, your property is ideal for a loft conversion. There are two main types of loft conversion that are suitable for semi-detached and end of terrace homes: hip to gable loft conversions and dormer loft conversions.
Many properties in the UK were build in the 1920s or 1930s (pre-war period). Such houses are great for loft conversions, you can easily add either a dormer loft conversion, a hip to gable loft conversion or a Velux loft conversion. The type we build will depend on the structure of your home and roof we can guide you on the best approach.
If you happen to live in a conservation area, the local council may not permit you to have a rear dormer, but they might let you have a mansard or a combination of Velux roof windows and small dormers. Loft conversions in flats and Maisonettes are the ultimate way of gaining that precious extra space.
Do you have a question about Loft Conversions? We're here to help. Contact our team at Loft Conversion London
The minimum height required for a Loft Conversion is 2.2m (from the floor to the highest point in your loft). If you do not have the required height, your ceilings can be lowered on your first floor.
This depends on the size and type of Loft, most loft conversions take around 10-12 weeks. We can give you a more accurate estimation when we see your property.
Loft Conversion cost is determined by the size and type of the project, the features you would like, etc. Our architect will help you achieve the best use of your space within your budget. Most Lofts cost between £25,000 and £60,000.
No - it's safe to carry on living in your house. Our team starts from the scaffolding before the stairs go in. We always try to limit the disruption during the construction process.
Loft Conversions usually fall under the permitted development category therefore planning permission is not normally required. There are some exceptions like conservation areas, flats, or listed buildings. Our in-house surveyors can advise further on planning permission. For more info read our Planning Permission blog.
A party wall agreement is also known as PWA is required if you own semi-detached or terraced property. In simple words, if you are working within or near your neighbor’s boundary then you will need a party wall agreement in place. Click here for more info.
Yes - it will add from 15% to 25% upwards depending on the size, design, and type of Loft. Read more about adding value here.
Yes, all Loft conversions require building regulation approval from the local authority. These regulations are important to ensure the safety measures are in place and they set a protocol of construction and design to follow.
Absolutely yes, we will work with you to achieve your dream new living space.