Do you want to make your flat more useful by adding a loft? For your new loft conversion, Loft Conversion London features the greatest economical and unique designs. We can accommodate any of your needs, from a modest L-shaped Dormer to a Mansard and Velux.
You've arrived at the right place.
What is a Loft Conversion?
Loft Conversion will help in making the most of the space you have available. What type of loft conversion you choose will have a significant impact on your intentions to raise the value of your home and realize its full potential. A loft conversion is a great way to upgrade your house, add value, expand your living space, and improve your lifestyle. If you're looking for more, you don't have to move. Invest your time and money in converting a loft and reap the rewards of your newfound living space.
You can create a cutting-edge office area with a main room and a bathroom, as well as a playroom for your children. Whatever the case may be, you should be aware of the basic requirements of your new area and make the necessary adjustments.
Benefits of Loft Conversion -
There are a number of reasons why you and your home might benefit from a loft conversion, so if you're considering it, here are some of the benefits of loft conversion:
Types of Loft Conversion -
1. Dormer Loft Conversion - Dormer conversions are the most common type of conversion since they are suitable for a wide range of properties. It is the ideal option for individuals who wish to add more space to their building. The dormer loft is vertically designed and will require planning clearance because it is built on top of an already existing sloping roof. It will also necessitate some basic construction work.
2. Hip to Gable Loft Conversion - Hip to Gable loft conversions increase the amount of headroom and usable floor space in a loft. Stripping the roof down to the tops of the hip ends, incorporating the flank wall into a gable, and elevating the ridge to reach the gable are all examples of this type of conversion. This type of conversion necessitates the reconstruction of a portion of the front roof.
3. Mansard Loft Conversion - Mansard loft conversions are suitable for practically all types of buildings, including detached, semi-detached, and terraced houses. Mansard loft conversions necessitate more building work than other loft conversion styles.
4. Velux Loft Conversion - Velux Loft Conversion transforms your loft without changing its original appearance. Good for higher roofs where head height isn't a concern. If you have plenty of headroom or it's difficult to get planning clearance, a Velux loft conversion is the ideal option. In most cases, planning permission is not required, but we will still provide advice based on a site survey.
5. L Shaped Loft Conversion - The L-shaped dormer loft conversion is also popular, and is frequently regarded as the greatest solution to maximize space by extending a mid-terrace period home. An L-shaped conversion is a simple way to add two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Here are few ideas to transform your attic through our loft conversion work -
Tips for Loft Conversion -
1. You can turn it into a charming attic bedroom that could be used as a guest room or even a child's room.
2. The Loft Conversion experts have experience recreating an attic-like historic area that would be ideal for a study or a gathering space for your next tea party.
3. You may make your attic feel like a ballroom by giving it a modern yet rustic style. All you have to do now is contact your Loft conversion London expert, who will work their magic on your requirements.
4. Create a walk-in closet bedroom or store items in the attic.
5. If you want an office with more light or bookshelves, you can work with a designer to build an attic remodeling plan that gives you ample room.
A loft conversion is not just suitable for providing you with modern highlights of the moment. It can also dramatically raise the value of your property if you ever want to sell it. A loft conversion is thought to add 20% to the value of your home. Furthermore, a loft conversion allows you to efficiently renovate the area while simultaneously creating a hidden treasure that attracts future buyers.
Ideas for loft conversions -
A lofted space is ideal if you enjoy reading books and want a dedicated spot to store your collection. You may build a walk-in library and store books all around you, as well as a specific room where you can sit and read the books in peace.
It is equally crucial to focus on the exterior as it is on the interior. To ensure that the loft room does not look out of place, you should paint the exteriors and consider making alterations.
The finest part about having children is raising them, and there is no better location to do so than in a dedicated children's play area. You can fill the space with toys and paint the walls in bright colors, and watch the youngsters play and crawl around the room.
Benefits Of Investing In A Loft Conversion -
Do You Need Planning Permission?
A few properties may entail arranging consents and permits, depending on the structure and the designs you are looking for, but Loft conversion London skilled staff will take care of all you need.
We devise sophisticated design and planning tactics to construct a loft in your flat with the maximum space using our flat conversion knowledge. We keep track of the requirements that planning officers need to approve loft conversion plans.
Loft Conversion London has your back, from minimal space laws and desired flat conversion layout ideas to qualitative standards of residential conversions and amenity spaces. You'll also have to deal with concerns like ownership, roof requirements, and other building services interfering. We promise to help you at every step of the way, even if it's just getting permission from your landlord or the council.