Bespoke loft conversions in Finchley
Loft Conversion London specialise in high-quality custom Loft Conversions across London and the home counties. We have built numerous bespoke loft conversions in Finchley which are fully tailored to the client’s personal requirements and preferences.
Finchley Loft Conversions
We offer a range of Loft Conversion types in Finchley, which include, dormer, mansard, hip to gable, L-shaped and velux loft conversions. Our team of builders will transform your house, giving you more living space and thereby increasing the value of your property.
Our latest Loft Conversions in Finchley
Browse through our latest loft conversions and extensions in Finchley to get an idea of what our specialist Loft Conversion team can build for you.
Our step by step process for Loft Conversion in Finchley
We try to keep the Loft Conversion process as simple as possible from conception to completion, always keeping you informed and involved in every step. Our process includes an initial survey and design followed by architectural drawings and structural calculations. Thereafter, we will quote based on the drawings. Once happy with our quote, our architects apply for planning permission and commence your building work and finally the completion of your new loft conversion. Our team is ready to discuss any aspect of the project in more detail at all times.
Whether your family is growing, renting out a room in your property, or simply want a new study or office, a loft conversion is an ideal solution to maximise space in your house. This is a cost-effective alternative to moving and will increase the value of your property when you decide to sell in the future. No matter the project size, we will build you a loft that reflects your style and meets your lifestyle’s needs.
Looking for a Loft Conversion Company in Finchley? We undertake all loft conversion work in Finchley right from design to build. Contact our team today for a free estimate and site survey. Are you in search of a company that will do a Loft conversion in Finchley? Then your struggle ends here as Loft Conversion London does this job really well. We have a team that takes care of design to build. You won’t have to waste your energy anywhere else for any small or big work. Best part is you can get a free estimate and site survey, so don’t waste your breath and contact us today.
Before you start your loft conversion plans, it's worth seeking out exactly how it's going to entail and how it affects the design of your house.
Do you feel your extra space can be used as a loft? Do you have a messy attic and you need an extra room? Then your space issues are over. We can turn your extra or useless space into a beautiful living environment. This will give you more room and also clean out the clutter.
A loft conversion is a perfect way to add an extra space to your home. The simplest and most cost effective way to gain the much-needed space. Selling up and moving to a larger house can be expensive, and it's just not a choice for most home owners. The art of transformation of the extra space and making it available as a room or any other functional span is called loft conversion. There are ample numbers of companies who have joined this field. The apple of them all is Loft Conversion London.
Many people when outgrowing their homes and their family demands extra space to sell their homes. But our team of Loft Conversion Finchley will save you from this trouble and turn your house around. This way you can also save yourself from the burden of moving and selling. When you opt for Loft conversion you have the option of remodeling the area as per your choice.
It is a common misconception that loft conversion is costly and will bring your budget upside down. Any person with any budget can go for loft conversion. Besides loft conversion will give you these benefits:
· It will increase your property value
· It will give you better pricing when you decide to sell
· You can have an extra bathroom
· You can turn your house into a smart home
· You will be able to de-clutter your house
When people decide to move houses it becomes very difficult to find a house that suits their needs in a good neighborhood. Choose the option of loft conversion Finchley and save yourself from the pain of house hunting.
To define it again simply, a loft conversion is an activity where we refurbish or revamp the extra space of your house and convert it into something you want and desire. It could be an entertainment room, dining room, or an office workspace.
As per your wish, budget, and housing board rules and regulation, further design and plan are prepared to start the loft conversion. There are many types of loft conversion available in the market. The best types that are suitable for Finchley are:
These are -
Loft Conversion London is one of the few companies that provide all these types in Finchley. The pricing, team, and designs are a wonderful match with its clients. Along with these the services include -
· Research on housing board guidelines
· Finding the best samples for the materials to be used in construction
· Getting the best designers to incorporate client needs
· Efficient team that works according to the decided schedule
Loft Conversion London will proudly show you with these attractive dealings if you want loft conversion Finchley.
Loft conversions have become a common phenomenon in today’s tiring world. The earth demands the best of people and their work for it to convert into a better place of existence. Also, more people are now moving towards the alternate mode of living. Finchley is a place where different types of people with various cultures and traditions live together. People tend to flock around this place to enjoy its exquisiteness. This is a common tourist place and a place where people prefer to try for some time. For those people, it is not feasible to afford a hotel or rent a big home for a brief period of time. Here is where loft conversion Finchley comes into the picture. These loft conversion provides luxury at an affordable price and acts like studio-apartments. These spaces are space-efficient and cost-efficient for both the owners and their tenants. Also if one wishes to own the space for his or her own purpose, the loft conversion still proves to be effective at it.
It has been stated time and again that humans stay happy when they live somewhere that matches their own lifestyle. Loft Conversion option comes with many such humanly associates.
· You won’t have to take time off from your work to go for the tiring job of house hunt.
· You get to stay close to the culture you have seen when you grew up.
· You won’t have to alter your living routine because of area change.
· Finchley is home to various culture and traditions, you don’t want to miss out on the experience
· Finchley attracts a lot of tourists, so you can enjoy the footfall if you choose to convert your extra space in an office.
· You can always create an extra bedroom and put it on rent for these tourists.
· You can convert your extra space into a studio apartment and put it in a Bed and Breakfast facility.
· You can even host cultural parties for tourists and attract business towards your way.
· You can always use the space for yourself and for your hobby.
When the thought of home improvements comes to your mind you should immediately think about Loft Conversion London. Many believe that when you can’t move upwards by buying more property you should think sideways about renovating. Loft conversion is the most cost-effective option for those who want to add value to their real estate by investing a small amount. The best benefit of considering loft conversion is that they will help you increase the floor area by designing in new ways.
Many people are still very skeptical about the truth behind value addition through a loft conversion. They have many questions like:
· How much value does a loft conversion add?
· Is it worth the effort?
· Will it really affect the buyer when we decide to sell?
· Isn’t it better just to sell and move to a bigger house now?
• The included estimation of your loft conversion will rely upon a few variables. Each house has a value roof (the most extreme sum that it can reasonably sell for given the area and kind of property). For example, a family owns a three-room house worth £300,000 and the greatest cost for a four-room home in your general vicinity remains at £320,000, you'll likely observe next to zero increment in esteem for including something besides the most fundamental of loft conversions. But in case you just have two rooms while most different houses in your general vicinity have at least three, a loft conversion could be fundamental to make your property all the more engaging for possible purchasers.
· Several extensive researches have been led to answer this question "does a loft conversion increase original esteemed price?” As indicated by owners who have opted for a loft conversion, consolidating an extra room and restroom can add around 20% to the estimation of a three-room, one-washroom house. With the normal Loft Conversion Finchley house cost remaining at £231,185 in January 2020, this speaks to a normal increment in the estimation of more than £46,000.
· Concentrating explicitly on properties in Finchley, an investigation from Loft Conversion London inferred that adding a loft conversion to a two-room house in the capital could add 24.5% to its worth. As indicated by the most recent London Assembly figures, the normal house cost in the city is £476,200 – in light of these examinations, this would be more than £116,000 in expanded worth.
· The online research by Loft Conversion Finchley examined the worth included by a loft conversion in Finchley. The increments extended from £38,328 to £199,752 after renovating with proper planning and order.
A Loft conversion by Loft Conversion London would make an excellent choice for your renovating plans. We are experts in greatly increasing your property value. We will consider your decided investment of time and money and work accordingly. We will make sure you get the best value addition without paying an extra penny than what was decided earlier.
1) You need to get a full assessment of what kind of conversion you want to extend your property. Loft conversion Finchley provides a free visit to help you guide through your decision.
We will suggest to you whether you should go with ground-floor extensions or whether you should renovate the attic. We will consider and weigh the budget and your wishes before finalizing anything.
2) Loft Conversion Finchley will always check first that you will need planning permission.
3) Choose whether you need a conceivable loft conversion or one joining a dormer window. Consult with both the designer and the architect before deciding upon anything
The dormer window is increasingly costly and may require planning permission. They will surely increase the value of your property and might be the best alternative for your family.
4) Remember that loft conversions remove existing space just as including new space. So if you have been utilizing an upper room for capacity you should discover elsewhere to put your messiness. You may likewise need to forfeit a little room on your arrival to make space for the steps getting to your new loft conversion.
5) You are more than welcome to check other companies that do a loft conversion in Finchley but we are more than sure that our rates and services are unmatchable.
6) Budget is our holy grail. Many people complain that their budget almost rose up to 10 percent than what they decided. But with Loft conversion London we treat the customer's decided budget as the Holy Grail.
7) Make sure if you have a plumbing facility that you definitely add a bathroom along with the extra room that you are getting. As no one likes to clack down the steps in the night to utilize the restroom.
8) Take a sensible perspective on to what extent the structure works are probably going to take. The beneficial thing about loft conversions is that most of the work can be gotten to from the rooftop which limits interruption. Be that as it may, you will at present need to permit at least a month and a half, likely more to get the perfect outcome.
9) Make sure that your loft conversion fulfills the important fire security guidelines. Loft Conversion Finchley are always up to speed on this significant territory, as are our planning specialists, you will rest simpler around the construction time if you choose to work with Loft conversion London.
10) Remember to advise your back up plans on the off chance that you have added an additional room to your property. This is a standard necessity of many house protection arrangements.
You must be living in a cave if you are not aware of how loft conversions have become an intrinsic feature of most parts of Modern Britain. This step is a true win-win in the long run if you want to stay in a majestic area like Finchley and increase your property value.
If you have a choice what will you be – A goldfish or a shark. Loft Conversion does not confine itself into boundaries like a goldfish in the tank. It is about learning and developing. Team at loft conversion London is always growing and attracting more like-minded people. The company works for one and one goal only, that is to give the customers their dream homes.
The designers and architects are world-class and trained professionals who understand the journey of dream to reality. They know how to use the latest tools and apps so that you can get a look at what your home will look like and how it will be made. They plan the work so efficiently that we can proudly boast about our on-time delivery. No details are missed by them and they take into consideration the budget like their life depends upon it.
The development team of Loft conversion London are not just workers in safety guards. They are the hands and heart of the company. They are hired after thorough evaluation and background check. Their skills are marvelous and their professionalism is on point. They will take care of all the permission letters and they will always make sure that they work with minimum noise.
They are educated and wise enough to avoid breaking any housing board rules. Their years of experience will give you the best outcome you will ever get. They are honest hard working labors who charge only what is mentioned in the contract and not an extra Euro out of your pocket.
The best part about working with Loft Conversion London is we take care of any damages caused during construction. The workers, designers, and architects all work in the same sync so that the project is completed on time without any hassle.
Even after offering all the services, Loft Conversion London has the most decent pricing in the market. The competition can never live up to what we offer. This is why we are considered as the Best option for Loft Conversion Finchley in London.
Some useful links for you to read on before starting your Loft Conversion.
Do you have a question about Loft Conversions? We're here to help. Contact our team at Loft Conversion London
The minimum height required for a Loft Conversion is 2.2m (from the floor to the highest point in your loft). If you do not have the required height, your ceilings can be lowered on your first floor.
This depends on the size and type of Loft, most loft conversions take around 10-12 weeks. We can give you a more accurate estimation when we see your property.
Loft Conversion cost is determined by the size and type of the project, the features you would like, etc. Our architect will help you achieve the best use of your space within your budget. Most Lofts cost between £25,000 and £60,000.
No - it's safe to carry on living in your house. Our team starts from the scaffolding before the stairs go in. We always try to limit the disruption during the construction process.
Loft Conversions usually fall under the permitted development category therefore planning permission is not normally required. There are some exceptions like conservation areas, flats, or listed buildings. Our in-house surveyors can advise further on planning permission. For more info read our Planning Permission blog.
A party wall agreement is also known as PWA is required if you own semi-detached or terraced property. In simple words, if you are working within or near your neighbor’s boundary then you will need a party wall agreement in place. Click here for more info.
Yes - it will add from 15% to 25% upwards depending on the size, design, and type of Loft. Read more about adding value here.
Yes, all Loft conversions require building regulation approval from the local authority. These regulations are important to ensure the safety measures are in place and they set a protocol of construction and design to follow.
Absolutely yes, we will work with you to achieve your dream new living space.
Hip to Gable Loft Conversion extends your house on the sloping side by replacing the roof with a vertical wall called the Gable. This gives maximum internal head height and floor space. Hip to Gable loft conversions are ideal for Finchley homeowners with semi-detached, end of terraced, bungalows or detached properties. We provide full planning, design to build service.
Dormer Loft Conversion is the most popular type of Loft Conversion undertaken by Finchley homeowners. This is simply the extension of the existing roof vertically that allows extra additional floor space and headroom. There are height requirements of at least two metres or higher, with no need for planning permission in many cases.
Velux or Roof Light Loft Conversion is the simplest and economical of all Loft Conversions in Finchley. The roof of your house remains unchanged, we only install attractive Velux windows that bring in plenty of natural light. As the roof structure remains intact, no planning is required. Velux Loft Conversions require considerably less construction work compared to the others and are less disruptive too.